Saturday, August 18, 2012

Observing My Senses

For Today, August 18, 2012...

I am seeing...hazy sunshine, but then again it's still early.  Hard to tell what the weather will be like today, other than hot.

I am feeling...triumphant after bowling my best score yesterday, 113.  I know, to good bowlers that doesn't seem like much, but to someone who is only just starting to break 100, it's phenomenal.

I am hearing...my son eat his breakfast, the ceiling fan's whir, and not much else.  Daughter has already left for work and youngest son is asleep, enjoying the last couple of days before school starts up again.

I am tasting...nothing as of yet.

I am smelling...some sandwiches my oldest son is making to take to work.  It's cheaper than buying food.

It just takes a moment to observe your surroundings.  Won't you join me?

1 comment:

Susi said...

This is so neat. Observing in the moment... I'll have to try that one day! :)