Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Chats on the Farmhouse Porch


It's time to visit with Wendell the Wonder Horse and Patrice the Wonder Human on their front porch.  You can join us at Everyday Ruralty.


1. Do you prefer to wash dishes by machine or by hand? If you tell me you don't wash dishes, I will cry, but secretly want to be like you when I grow up!
I am a great lover of the dishwasher.  It does a wonderful job and keeps me out of the kitchen.  I still wash the big stuff by hand, but the dishwasher is provision from heaven as far as I'm concerned.

2. Who has been the biggest inspiration to you?
Many people have had a big impact in my life.  Family members, church friends, folks far and near.  My very biggest inspiration, though, is Jesus Christ.  He forgave me of my sins, paid the price for my sins with His own blood, and calls me His own.  Just knowing that has changed my life.

3. Have you been to any fall festivals or local fairs? Will you be going to any?
Because I live in South Florida, where the temps are still in the upper 80s, fall festivals haven't started yet.  We won't see any fairs or festivals till probably November.  I haven't been to any so far.

4. Bath or shower?
Definitely shower.  I don't like the idea of swimming around in my own sweat and dirt. :P

5. Tell me something interesting you learned from a blog recently. Please:)
I've been reading lots of recipes in blogs lately, probably because as the weather cools we're more apt to use the oven ;).  I think it's interesting how our cooking methods change along with the seasons.  Summer, it's barbecue time, winter is baking season.

4 comments:

Empty Nester said...

That's exactly why I take a shower every time too! Though soaking AFTER the shower is nice. I just don't take the time to do it. Our temps have gone done to the low to mid 80s but that's still too hot for me. Hoping for some cool soon!

Patrice said...

I agree with your answer to #2. !!! Now, Patrice the Wonder Human? You must say that since I spend so much time wondering. What was I doing? Why did I just go in this room? Where are my car keys? Yes, I wonder. Wendell too. I think he must be a very deep thinker. He wonders and wanders. One can only hope it's inside of the fencing!:)

Clairity said...

I totally agree with you on No. 4 though I hadn't really thought of it like that before LOL.

Amber said...

I agree with you on NO. 4! I hate taking baths! haha
~*~
Have a great weekend :)
Amber