Friday, September 14, 2012

Five Question Friday


Welcome to Friday, and another 3 day weekend courtesy of our Jewish friends celebrating Rosh Hashanah. I have some errands to run today so I'm gonna go with a quick Five Question Friday post, hosted by Mama M at My Little Life.


1. How long did it take for you to find your wedding dress? (Wedding dress pics anyone?)
Not long at all - picked a little number off the racks at a local store.  I'd have to hunt through tons of pictures to find one, but it was just a short white dress with a bolero jacket.

2. Someone in your general vicinity releases a NASTY smelling fart. Do you say anything or blow it off?
Of course the mental picture of this made me LOL, but honestly, I would move away and not make a big deal about it.  Everyone farts.  I can't imagine anyone purposely holding one in just to ruin my day (though I'm sure plenty of folks have done just that).

3. What is the scariest thing that happened to you or scared you recently?
Hmm, I can't think of anything that has scared me lately.  Now watch something terrify me today :P

4. Favorite brand and flavor of ice cream.
Haagen Dazs, hands down.  My favorite is Vanilla Swiss Almond, but I also love Dulce de Leche (caramel flavored).

5. Are you able to sleep well in hotels?
I'm able to sleep well anywhere, I just need to be tired.  I was on a cruise ship once and was so tired I was falling asleep while standing up.  All I need is the proper motivation.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Visiting from the hop. We will be linking up soon and hope you'll stop by! I'm also a sound sleeper. my husband on the other hand is a light sleeper. Always being awakened by the slightest noise or movement! When I am out. I am out. --Christine at morethanmommies.net