Friday, September 21, 2012

Five Question Friday


Happy rainy Friday!  At least it's a rainy Friday here.  I had to stop off at Target after picking my son up from school to get a new coffee maker, and I could barely see where I was driving.  It really poured, and the streets were starting to get flooded.  I'm so glad to be back home!  Let's get with the program - it's Friday, and that means Five Question Friday with Mama M at My Little Life.


1. What is one grammar issue you cannot let go without correction?
I am always correcting grammatical errors.  Whether it's written or spoken, our language should be treated with respect.  If I'm reading something and I find a grammatical error, I get stuck on it and it disturbs me to the point that I want to get a pen and correct it.

2. What's your favorite thing about fall?
Pretty much everything, but I would have to say the humidity goes down (eventually) and Thanksgiving.

3. What's your favourite dish to take to a potluck?
I usually will take a dessert.  One of my favorite cakes, like pumpkin spice cake or lemon cake.  They're always a hit.

4. When do you start Christmas (Holiday) shopping?
I've already started my Christmas shopping.  I like to start in September, looking for deals and getting them wrapped as soon as they come into the house.  I don't like to shop earlier than September because the house starts looking cluttered, and I hate clutter.

5. Did you move homes a lot growing up?
I guess we did.  We lived in apartments in New York, and as the family grew we moved to larger spaces.  The first apartment was a one bedroom, then when the twins were born we moved to a 2 bedroom.  When my baby sister was born we moved into a 3 bedroom, and when the rats moved into that place we moved into the projects, another 3 bedroom apartment.

No comments: