Friday, September 21, 2012

Follow Friday Four Fill-In


Time to join Hilary at Feeling Beachie for some Friday fill-in fun.


This week’s statements:
1. The last time I was on vacation, I went to ___
The last time I was on vacation, I went to Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure in Orlando, Florida.  We also went to Sea World and Aquatica.  It was a blast!

2. For ___I like to eat___
For breakfast I like to eat pancakes or waffles.  My latest obsession is pumpkin spice Eggos.

3. My heart hurts when____________because_______________________.
My heart hurts when my daughter tells me some of the stories of the kids in the orphanage where she works because these children have seen things no child should see, and have suffered as no child should suffer.

4. Why must _____________ just to____________________.
Why must I fix my bed every morning just to unfix it every night?  (Remember telling that to your parents?)

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

What a BEAUTIFUL blog...NEW FOLLOWER.

Stopping by from Feeling Beachie's Blog.

Stop by my blog for a giveaway of five e-books if you like and to look around.

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
http://silversolara.blogspot.com/2012/09/giveaway-of-five-e-books.html

Hilary said...

I have to make my bed - if not it drives me crazy all day...

Stacy said...

I love all the pumpkin treats available right now! Eggo's come in pumpkin??? I need to go to the store. :)