This Monday blog hop, hosted by Heather at Acting Balanced, gives 4 questions to be answered by everyone, and one question to be answered here on my blog. Are you up to the challenge? Here we go:
1. Has reading a book ever changed your life? Which one and why, if yes?
Of course the Bible has changed my life, but so did a book by Frances Chan called Crazy Love. Just in the first couple of chapters I cried like a baby, which is very unlike me. What a beautiful reminder of God's amazing love for us.
2. What was your favorite game to play as a child?
I liked playing Trouble with the pop-o-matic die. I could play that for hours. We also enjoyed playing Parchessi and Chinese checkers. Barbie was very popular as well.
3. What person in history would you most like to meet?
Jane Austen. I love her books.
4. Tell us two truths and a lie about yourself...
I used to be a Jehovah's Witness, I never learned to ride a bike, I'm the oldest of 12 kids.
And now for my question:
5. What are gas prices like in your area?
I get gas at Costco, and in South Florida it's $3.83/gallon. It costs over $60 to fill my tank. I'm not happy about it.