Monday, September 17, 2012

Move It Mondays

Good Monday morning!  I'm finishing up my breakfast of pumpkin spice Eggo, bacon and coffee.  Ever since I tried these pumpkin spice Eggos I can't get enough of them.  They are so delicious!  I don't know what I'll do once they go off the market.  They're only available in the fall.

We got some serious rain last night, coming down in buckets.  Humidity is at 90% right now which means it's not very comfortable outside.  Perhaps not the best day to work on organizing the garage, but it does need to get done.  I sold our old living room furniture that was in the garage, and now I get to fix it up and decide what stays and what goes.  There's plenty of stuff that needs to be taken to the dump and I have to try and figure out how we're gonna do it.  It was so much easier when I had the SUV, but even though the Sonata has lots of trunk space it's still not big enough to take old mattresses to the dump.  Or isn't it?  They are twin mattresses, after all.  Maybe...

My son E has the day off from school today.  The district calls it a teacher's planning day, but we all know it's because of Rosh Hashanah (Happy New Year to our Jewish friends!).  He's gonna have a school buddy come over to play.

My daughter A worked in a different house at the orphanage.  They occasionally send her to different houses in the complex, depending on the need.  She really likes the house she's working in this week.  They played music and sang worship songs before bed.  My daughter loves music, and being able to share her talent with others.  I hope they keep her in this house permanently.  It would make her so happy.

My oldest son R goes back to school today.  He's working on his bachelor's degree.  It means they've cut his hours at the store, which he's not happy about, but it's necessary so he can finish school.

Lastly, today is a special day.  Forty four years ago my mom gave birth to my brother and sister and my life changed dramatically.  I went from being an only child, to the eldest of 3 in one sharp sweep.  Well, I have to say, I can't imagine what my childhood would have been like without those two invaders ;).  Happy birthday to my siblings, God bless you both.  Love you guys.

I'm off to enjoy my Monday.  Hope you'll do the same!

1 comment:

Mrs. O said...

Get a begium waffle maker at Costco and make this recipe all year round:

http://pumpkinwaffles.wordpress.com/ultimate-pumpkin-waffle-recipe/