Saturday, September 1, 2012

Observing My Senses

For Today, September 1, 2012...

I am seeing...lots of cloud cover, but they aren't rain clouds.  That's good.  Isaac dumped enough water on us to last a good long while.

I am feeling...a bit under the weather today, but thankful that I got all my errands done yesterday so I don't have to go anywhere today.

I am hearing...the click-click of my nails on the keyboard.  The boys have gone out together (what a good big brother my R is!) and my daughter is still asleep.  She got in late from work last night.

I am tasting...syrup on my tongue.  Pumpkin Spice Eggos are a staple in my house right now.

I am smelling...bacon.  Which I had with my Eggo.  Because, like butter, bacon makes everything better.

It just takes a moment to observe your surroundings.  Won't you join me?

1 comment:

Plant Seeds of Happiness said...

Arlene thank you so much for the kind words on my blog they mean so much to me right now prayer is the best medicine EVER so from the bottom of my heart thank you for yours!!! I hope you have a healthy weekend and yum syrup is better with butter!!! God Bless you dear sister!