Saturday, September 29, 2012

Observing My Senses

For Today, September 29, 2012...

I am seeing...sunshine!  Wow, that's a bit of a change from most of this week, which has been overcast and cloudy everyday, even when it wasn't raining.  It's a welcome sight.

I am feeling...sad, because I know it must be hard for my aunt and my cousins to say goodbye to my uncle.  We know he's in a better place, but it's still rough on the ones left behind.

I am hearing...my son tell me he loves me.  Those three words have just brightened my day more than the sunshine.

I am tasting...my pumpkin spice breakfast - Eggo's and swirl bread.  It's sort of become a staple for me.

I am smelling...the smells of breakfast.  Toast, sausages, waffles, coffee.  I love those smells.

It just takes a moment to observe your surroundings.  Won't you join me?

No comments: