Saturday, September 8, 2012

Observing My Senses

For Today, September 8, 2012...

I am seeing...clear blue skies and not a hint of the thunderstorm we got yesterday afternoon, where the parking lot at our Winn-Dixie flooded.  I'm hoping it'll be a beautiful day.

I am feeling...grateful because God is so good.  I have my children at home with me, what could be better?

I am hearing...silence.  My boys are awake but still in the bedrooms, which gives Mama some time to enjoy the quiet.

I am tasting...my breakfast, which consists of two slices of bacon, a pumpkin spice Eggo waffle, and coffee.

I am smelling...the fall candles on my dining room table.  I think they're a pumpkin spice scent too.  Whatever it is, it smells like fall.

It just takes a moment to observe your surroundings.  Won't you join me?

1 comment:

Kim said...

I've been stalking our grocery store for those waffles. Still no sign :(