Friday, November 30, 2012

Five Question Friday


Welcome to Five Question Friday, the blog hop that asks 5 questions every Friday, and I answer them.  Simple, right?  Then hop on over to My Little Life and join in.


1. What do you give teachers for gifts?
If it's lady teachers I might get a scented candle or gift basket, but typically a good gift is a gift certificate to Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts.

2. Do you text? One finger texter or total pro?
I do text, quite frequently since it seems to be the only way to communicate with kids nowadays.  I use my thumbs for texting.  Both of them.

3. Do you give back during the holidays? If so, in what way/which is your favorite charity?
Yes, I do make an effort to give during the holidays (and the rest of the year, because needy people are needy all year long).  I like giving through Samaritan's Purse.  This worthy organization is run by Franklin Graham, son of evangelist Billy Graham.  They help people all over the world who are in need.  Check them out.

4. If you would've been the sole winner of the 575+ million dollar Powerball jackpot, what would you have done with all that money?
I'd give most of it to a worthy charity.  See question #3.

5. Will you please take just a moment to spread the word and pray about my friend's missing family members? There still is no news, and I can't imagine their pain and worry. Facebook prayer page: Prayers for Trista, Shy and Matt.
You got it.

No comments: