Monday, November 26, 2012

Move It Mondays

Happy last Monday in November!  The month is almost gone, Thanksgiving is but a memory, and Christmas decorating is in full swing.  I've decorated the inside of the home, but I still have the outside to go.  It won't happen today, though; today was shopping day.  Grocery shopping.  I usually go on Fridays, but there was no way I'd be caught in the madness of Black Friday.  So I got caught up with food shopping and I also gassed up the car at $3.39/gallon.  It's cheaper than it's been, but it still takes $50 to fill up the tank.

So after a trip to Winn-Dixie, Walmart, and Costco, I came home and put everything away just to start lunch.  We had fried chicken, stuffing, corn on the cob and salad.  Yum!  I have a happy tummy :).  I'm gonna clean up in the kitchen, then I'll be leaving to pick up my son from school in an hour.

I got a call from a dear friend today, which made me smile.  She was out of town visiting family and just got back, so we got interrupted twice.  It's still nice to get calls from old friends.

Hmm, maybe I can start putting up those lights this afternoon.  Let's see how much homework my little boy gets.  My sons and I can go out and do this together.  Have a blessed Monday, wherever you are.

No comments: