Wednesday, December 19, 2012
Chats on the Farmhouse Porch
I finished dyeing my hair and now I'm having dinner. I'm gonna squeeze in some chat time with Patrice and Wendell before I head off to our Awana's Happy Birthday Jesus party. Let's have some coffee and chats at Everyday Ruralty.
1. What would you like to see under your Christmas tree?
The new Tim Hawkin's comedy DVD. That man makes me laugh till I cry, he is the funniest comedian EVER!
2. What is your best color for clothes?
I find I look best in shades of purple.
3. Tell me your favorite kind of cookie.
Chocolate chip. The crunchy kind, not the soft ones.
4. What's in the middle of your dining table right now? (flowers, a lazy susan with condiments, Christmas decorations...)
A candy dish filled with colorful glass ornaments, and two reindeer candle holders.
5. Please help me spread Christmas cheer to my buddy, Wendell. Please a wish for him here. :)
Wendell, did you know your ancestors were the first to see the Baby Jesus when He was born? They were in a stable, and the Baby was placed in a manger, maybe belonging to a distant family member of yours! That makes you very special! I hope you will think about that as you enjoy celebrating the birth of our Savior. God bless you.