Saturday, December 8, 2012

Observing My Senses

For Today, December 8, 2012...

I am seeing...another cloudy day, though at least these aren't rain clouds.  Our weather has reverted to high temperatures and humidity again thanks to some rain we've been getting the last few days.  I'm not sorry for the rain, we really did need it, but I miss the cooler temperatures and having the windows open.

I am feeling...pretty good after my daughter's Wii Fit said my fitness age is 10 years younger than my actual age - almost 11 years younger, seeing as my birthday is less than a week away!  That sure brought a smile to this face!

I am hearing...the toaster oven ticking away as it toasts up a hash brown patty for my son.  Otherwise it's pretty quiet now.  My oldest son left for work a little while ago, my youngest is watching cartoons (I can just barely make out the sounds) and my daughter will be drying her hair shortly.

I am tasting...my morning coffee, along with my morning vitamins.

I am smelling...biscuits just out of the oven, sausages on the stove, and that hash brown patty.  No wonder breakfast is my favorite meal of the day, the aroma is tantalizing!

It just takes a moment to observe your surroundings.  Won't you join me?

No comments: