Saturday, August 10, 2013

Observing My Senses

For today, August 10, 2013...

I am seeing...a clear day with puffy white clouds shining bright sunlight into my home. It's nice to have a day with no rain. 

I am feeling...lonely. My older kids are out with friends, and my youngest is out with his dad. Of course Molly is still here, but she's sleeping. Come to think of it, I'm liking the quiet. 

I am hearing...Love It Or List It. I was watching Duck Dynasty on DVD for a while. I decided to take a break. 

I am tasting...applesauce. I found one that has no high fructose corn syrup. It's disappointing that what is supposed to be a healthy snack is full of unhealthy stuff that's been added to it. 

I am smelling...Little Caesars pizza. Once in a while we treat ourselves. 

It just takes a moment to observe your surroundings. Won't you join me?

No comments: