Sunday, August 4, 2013

Observing My Senses

For today, August 4, 2013...

I am seeing...clouds roll in again. I read yesterday that this has been the most rainfall we've had for the 4 month period of April to July since 1932. It's been a soggy summer, and as we enter into the busy part of hurricane season I don't imagine the rain will be slowing down. 

I am feeling...thankful for the pastor God brought to our church at the beginning of the year. Pastor Matt is passionate about reaching folks with the gospel, and he's contagious!

I am hearing...an episode of Hoarding Buried Alive. I know this sounds mean, but it makes me feel like giving my own home an overhaul, and I'm the opposite of a hoarder.

I am tasting...a Fiber One chocolate fudge brownie. They're a bit dry but very chocolatey. 

I am smelling...pizza that came out of the oven a little while ago. 

It just takes a moment to observe your surroundings. Won't you join me?

No comments: