Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Observing My Senses

For today, September 17, 2013...

I am seeing...a grey sky again. It rained once this morning. I'm pretty sure we can expect more before the day is through. 

I am feeling...like I might be getting sick. My throat feels scratchy and my sinuses have been acting up. It might be allergies. It might be a cold virus. I'll just have to wait and see. 

I am hearing...my son munching on Cool Ranch Doritos. They sure are loud. 

I am tasting...very little thanks to my runny nose. I hate that. I made smoked pork chops and they only tasted okay. 

I am smelling...for now. My nose gets stuffed up, then clears up, then gets stuffed up again. It's clear for the moment. 

It just takes a moment to observe your surroundings. Won't you join me?

No comments: