Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas pictures!

Calvary Fellowship, my home church, is giving away pictures with Santa on Sundays before and after services. So, we decided to get some pics taken. My husband and oldest son don't attend church, but there's no reason why my daughter, little boy and I couldn't have our fun picture with Santa. And it was fun!!

Yep, that's the 3 of us. I think we're a fine looking bunch.


My son and I look happy. My daughter...not so much. Don't worry baby girl. Good things come in small packages.



Looks like Pastor John is a bit jealous. My daughter, on the other hand, is overjoyed.

If you live in the Miami Lakes area, come on by, take a pic with Santa and listen to a great message on the real reason for the season. If you're not in Florida, come on down! The weather is perfect!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE those pictures! They are fantastic! :) So cute! Mery Christmas! I hope you and your family had a wonderful day!