Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook - Jan. 13, 2009

FOR TODAY January 13, 2009...

Outside my window...clouds are closing in. Two cold fronts are due this week, and we should be getting some much needed rain today. Hopefully that will help with my allergies & asthma.

I am thinking...I hope my hubby feels better today.

I am thankful for...doctors and nurses, for the care they give.

From the learning rooms...preparing for the FCAT exams in March.

From the kitchen...rice and ground beef. Keeping it simple.

I am wearing...peach tank top, pink shorts, flip flops.

I am creating...too sick to be creating much of anything.

I am going...to take it easy this week. Sinusitis, asthma, fever, chills, I feel yucky.

I am reading...Numbers for my morning devotions. Need to get some more books. I've read pretty much everything I have in the house twice.

I am hearing...the hum of the computer. It's really quiet.

Around the house...I was able to get a couple of loads of laundry done yesterday, and I hope to get a couple more today. If I feel better I'll get more stuff done.

One of my favorite things...is hot chocolate and a warm blanket when I'm sick.

A few plans for the rest of the week: need to get my hubby to the doctor tomorrow, and hopefully we can get to church tomorrow night. E was too sick with a throat infection to go to Awana last week and he really missed it.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...brother & sister on their birthday (my two youngest are exactly 10 years apart:




To join in the fun, visit Peggy at the Simple Woman's Daybook. http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments: