Thursday, April 23, 2009

My New 'Do

This was me this morning:

Before
I have naturally curly hair. No, let me correct that. I HAD naturally curly hair. As the years pass hair changes, and my hair has gone from being curly to more like wavy, frizzy curls that look like I just crawled out of bed even when I've just finished washing and styling it. So, I blow dry it and use a straightening iron to get the curls and the frizzies out. I can't really do that with very long hair, a) because it takes forever, and b) because my hair is more fragile now and ends up looking worse than when I started. Besides, all that treatment plus dyeing my hair every 4-6 weeks takes its toll. So this is what I do...


After
I go to my very favorite hairdresser, the lovely Miss L, and she takes me from drab to fab in less than an hour. I feel younger, prettier, just overall great. I love it when my hair looks like this! Now let's see how long it lasts. My hair grows like a weed. Guess that's better than not having it grow at all, but I use up a lot of hair dye!

No comments: