Wednesday, August 5, 2009

My Devotions Blog

For the past couple of months, I've been putting my SOAP devotions on this blog. This is my personal Bible study that I do typically in the mornings. I am currently studying the gospel of Luke. God speaks to each of us; I feel Him speak to me as I study His Word at the beginning of my day. I hadn't mentioned it before only because I wanted to see if I was comfortable blogging about it. I could erase it any day if I felt it was too personal or something I didn't want to share. Now, though, I feel the Lord would have me share this with others who may be needing to hear these words also. So, feel free to join me each day as I share the words God is speaking to me through Scripture, and please share any thoughts you may have. God bless.

No comments: