Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Tackle It Tuesday

There was much I wanted to tackle today, but I'd totally forgotten I had to be at my son's school at 11:00am for 4th grade orientation. Thankfully I have a thoughtful and kind daughter who took over. Before I left, I managed to:

Clean up my room
Sweep the hallway, living room, part of the family room, and kitchen
Get all the towels washed and in the dryer, and a load of dark clothes started
Folded another load of laundry
Breakfast for E, and kitchen cleaned up
Started load in dishwasher

My son E did his part, which was vacuuming, and my daughter dusted the glass tables in the living room. Then, while I was gone, my daughter:

Cleaned out fridge
Cleaned out freezer
Put away dishes from dishwasher
Made a pizza for dinner

I also was able to get home in time to prepare lunch before hubby got home, and run to the library to return a bunch of books. All in all, even though a wrench was thrown into my first plans, plenty was gotten done, which made it a fruitful day.

Tackle It Tuesdays is hosted by Susan at 5 Minutes For Mom.

No comments: