Saturday, November 14, 2009

Observing My Senses

For Today, November 14, 2009...

I am seeing...a neater house. Had plenty of things to pick up and put away. Once that was done, ahhh.

I am feeling...a cool breeze coming in through the window. Finally some fall weather. I was tired of the air conditioning being on in November.

I am tasting...roasted red pepper hummus on roasted garlic melba toast. I could eat this stuff forever.

I am hearing...the ceiling fan above me and our neighbor's pool filter.

I am smelling...the sweet smell of outdoors, cool air and grass. Nature at its best.

It takes just a moment to stop and observe what's going on around you. Won't you join me?

2 comments:

l said...

re: actually that was the plan for my next video - bread making!! I have to make some either tomorrow or Tuesday. Not sure which kind just yet. Probably not sourdough because my starter is dead (I think it got too cold in the back of my fridge) oh well, I'll have to start another one.
But thanks for the nice comments!! Hope your weekend was great!

dtbrents said...

Arleen, I will correct that. I never know what month, date or year it is because I don't have anywhere to go very often. I know when it's Sunday. You are so lucky to live in Florida. One of the things on my to do list that I hate is cleaning the fireplace. Thanks, Doylene