Friday, September 24, 2010

The Friday Five

Happy Friday people! School's done for the week, and now I can sit back, relax, and answer some simple trivia questions.

1. What do you really want to be when you grow up?
You mean I haven't grown up yet? LOL!! Actually, I'm exactly what I always wanted to be when I grew up: a wife, mom, and homemaker.

2. Where were you born?
I was born in the Bronx, in New York, at a hospital on St. Mary's Avenue that no longer exists. St. Francis of Assisi it was called, if I remember correctly.

3. Who were you with on September 11, 2001?
I was at work with all my co-workers, and on the phone with one of my dearest friends who called me to tell me what was going on.

4. When do you brush your teeth?
First thing in the morning. I hate morning breath :P.

5. Where is Waldo?
Oh no! You just missed him!

Have some fun at the Friday Five. God bless and have an awesome weekend.