Saturday, September 25, 2010

Observing My Senses

For Today, September 25, 2010...

I am seeing...lots of sogginess after a whole lot of rain yesterday, and it looks like we're in for more today.

I am feeling...better today than I have the last couple of days. More energized.

I am hearing...toy commercials. Have you noticed how many more toy commercials start coming on in September? It's a reminder that Christmas is just around the corner.

I am tasting...bacon. Oscar Mayer bacon. I'm normally not so brand snobbish, but I've tried other brands and nothing comes close to Oscar Mayer. And that's no bologna ;-).

I am smelling...my morning wake up brew, coffee. It's not Starbucks fancy, but it makes me feel all warm inside.

It just takes a moment to observe your surroundings. Won't you join me?

No comments: