Monday, December 6, 2010

Move It Mondays

Happy Monday! I've started moving it already today, bright and early. I guess the chill in the air energized me, or maybe it was the fact that I finally got my new Social Security card so I could get my license renewed. I got up this morning, started dinner in the crock pot, dropped E off at school and yes, I got my license with just over a week to spare! Praise the Lord! I'm so glad that's done. Now on to bigger and better things!

Yesterday we hosted a birthday party for our cousin's son's first birthday. We have a large yard so it was held outdoors, and the weather was perfect for it. I'm glad we didn't have today's weather; it's 50 degrees but with the wind chill it feels like 46! Not good for little ones to be outside in that chill. It was lots of fun, but today I need to get the house back in order, so I'll be cleaning all the floors (again) and getting laundry caught up (again). How I love my busy life!

Move it Mondays is hosted by Kristilea at In The Lord's Path. Have a blessed week.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I'm so glad you got your card and license! How wonderful! Now, you won't have to worry about either for a long time! :-)