Welcome to Five Question Friday! I love these questions more than any other meme I've done, and I do quite a few! These are kinda sorta off the wall, like me.
1. If you had $1,000 to donate to a charity, which would you choose?
I would love to send $1,000 to the Lockwood Family. They are missionaries in Mexico and have 12 beautiful children. I know they'd put those funds to good use.
2. Snow days: Do you welcome them happily or are they a pain in your butt?
What is this "snow day" you speak of? We've had "hurricane days", where school gets cancelled because a hurricane has hit and powerlines are dangerously lying over the roads. But snow? What is that?!
3. What talent did you wish you had and why?
I'd love to play a musical instrument. Like piano or violin. Really well. With or without sheet music. That would be soooo cool.
4. Are you a news, politics or celebrity gossip junkie?
If I had to choose from the three, I'd pick news. Not that I'm a "junkie", but I'm just not into politics much and celebrity gossip gives me a headache.
5. What is your favorite "cocktail"? (Are you a beer person, a kiddie cocktail junkie, or perhaps you're more the "Cosmo" kind?! Anything flies...doesn't hafta be alcoholic!)
Good, because I don't drink alcoholic drinks. Whenever we go out I order a Sprite. It's our favorite non-caffeine drink. Otherwise, I have water. Lots and lots of water.
Please join Mama M at My Little Life and tell us some trivia about yourself. Have a blessed weekend.
The Wonder of Christmas
1 day ago