Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Friend Making Monday

Hehe...I forgot about this yesterday. I hope I'm forgiven.

This week all questions are to be answered in one word. Ha! Like I can keep myself that limited! Okay, I'll give it a try.

1. Where is your cell phone? lap

2. Your most significant other? J

3. Your hair? Reddish-brown

4. Your mother? strong

5. Your father? gone

6. Your favorite? chocolate

7. Your dream last night? home

8. Your favorite drink? water

9. Your dream/goal? heaven

10. What room you are in? bedroom

11. Your hobby? scrapbooking

12. Your fear? rats

13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? earth

14. Where were you last night? home

15. Something that you aren't? hypocritical

16. Muffins? pumpkin

17. Wish list item? time

18. Where you grew up? North

19. Last thing you did? blog

20. What are you wearing? jeans

21. Your TV? off

22. Your pets? none

23. Friends? awesome

24. Your life? graceful

25. Your mood? contemplative

26. Missing someone? always

27. One place that I go to over and over? library

28. Something you want: friendship

29. Your favorite store? Kohl's

30. Your favorite color? green

I did it! But it was hard!!! So many things I wanted to elaborate on. I guess that's the idea, though. If there's anything you aren't sure of, just ask! Or better yet, join me at All The Weigh. Have a blessed week.

No comments: