Monday, January 24, 2011

Move it Mondays

Good Monday morning to all! I'm very thankful today because I'm feeling better, though this post nasal drip seems to want to stay with me forever. Medicines help but it just keeps coming back. Well, I'll have to deal with it. I was feeling so lousy last week that much fell behind at home and I have a lot of catching up to do! The only thing I managed to keep up with was laundry, but I have another load to fold and put away. So here is my schedule for today:

*Fix bed, sweep and mop bedroom
*Sweep and mop two other bedrooms
*Sweep and mop the rest of the floor
*Dust
*Clean kitchen
*Bake a lot of meatballs for spaghetti and meatballs
*Trip to Costco to buy cereal

It'll be a busy day, but hopefully also productive. God bless!

Move it Mondays is hosted by Kristilea at In The Lord's Path. Have a blessed day.

No comments: