Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook

For Today, January 4, 2011...

Outside my window...the sun shines, the sky is blue, and it's about 70 degrees. Many Northerners are wishing they were in Florida right now.

I am thinking...about this coming weekend when I'll be taking my daughter back up to school.

I am thankful...for a refrigerator full of food.

I am going...to the mall today. I have a gift card to spend :-).

I am wearing...a brown and pink top, jeans and flip-flops.

I am noticing...how high gas prices are again :P

I am currently...taking Mucinex for the cold I tried hard not to catch but couldn't avoid.

I am reading...In His Steps - whenever I get a chance.

I am waiting...for this medicine to take effect. My throat is so sore :P

On my mind...my youngest son. He's a sensitive child. I love him so much.

From the learning rooms...back to school this week. Back to the normal routine.

I am pondering these words..."The beginning of wisdom is this: Get wisdom.
Though it cost all you have, get understanding." - Proverbs 4:7.

Around the house...the Christmas decor is just about all put away, so the house looks like it's supposed to.

One of my favorite things...cooking in my crockpot.

A few plans for the rest of the week...we leave for Central Florida on Friday. Pray we have a safe trip.

Wanna join in the fun? Visit Peggy at the Simple Woman's Daybook. Have a blessed week.

No comments: