Monday, February 21, 2011

Move It Mondays

Good Monday morning, and Happy President's Day to all! We got home yesterday afternoon from Central Florida and I have plenty to get caught up on today. My hope is to:

*Wash 3 loads of laundry
*Unpack and put everything away
*Enjoy this special day

Special day, you ask? Why yes, it is. It's our wedding anniversary! Twenty one years of marriage - I guess that makes us of legal age LOL! My husband was sent to Southwest Florida today but should be home by this afternoon. I hope to have most everything done before he gets here so we can spend the rest of the day together.

Have a blessed week! Move it Mondays is hosted by Kristilea at In The Lord's Path.

2 comments:

Mrs. O said...

Happy Anniversary! 21 years! Wow, you *are* old! hahahahaha just kidding :D

Shirley said...

Happy Anniversary! Have the BEST day! :)