Friday, February 25, 2011

Five Question Friday


Yep, it's Friday! I'm so thankful too. How about some questions into my life? Okay, here we go:


1. Can you drive a stick shift?
Why yes, yes I can! I learned later in life, after my hubby learned to drive stick. He bought a Montero Sport that I really liked, but if I wanted to drive it I'd have to learn. So I did. And I didn't like it. After 3 years we traded it in for the same car but automatic. That was in 2001, and I'm still driving that car.

2. What are two foods you just can't eat?
Berries, because I'm allergic to them. And oranges, because the high acid content gives me migraines. Wouldn't you know it, two of the healthiest foods around, and I can't have any. Bummer.

3. Do you buy Girl Scout Cookies? What is your favorite kind?
I have bought GS cookies, and I haven't had any I don't like. They are all so yummy! I guess if I had to pick it would be Samoas. Or the peanut butter ones. Or maybe those lemony ones. Oh, I could eat them all!

4. How do you pamper yourself?
I'm not much of a pamperer, but I do like doing my nails occasionally. I also like going to the salon and getting my hair washed, cut and styled. It's nice to have someone playing with my hair.

5. What is your nickname and how did you get it?
My nickname is Mom. I got it after my oldest son started talking. I'm either known as Mom to my own kids or R's mom, A's mom and E's mom to their friends. I like that name alot :D
Now it's your turn. Join Mama M at My Little Life and let us know about your life.

No comments: