Friday, August 19, 2011

Five Question Friday


It's that time of the week again - Friday! Time for my Five Question Friday post, which I look forward to all week long.

1. Do you close the bathroom door when you are home alone?
Of course not! I don't even close the door when my family's home. I mean, I shut the door but I don't lock it. But if I'm home alone I don't even do that. What's the point?

2. You have to walk around with a word on your forehead. That word describes you. One word. What is it?
Christian. It's the word I want most to be associated with. Hopefully I'm living up to it.

3. What store do you refuse to shop at and why?
Hot Topic. It's creepy looking.

4. If you participated in arranged marriages for your child(ren), who would you choose for your child(ren)?
A godly man/woman who loves the Lord more than themselves. One who understands and lives a life of honesty and integrity. A hard worker, with a bit of a sense of humor and a love of music. Most of all, someone who trusts Jesus and loves others.

5. If you could pick how and when you would die, would you?
No. It's not really my life to begin with. My life belongs to Jesus, and it's His decision how it will be played out and when it will end. It would be presumptuous of me to think I can decide when is the right time to die. I leave that in the Hands of the Expert.

Okay, now it's your turn. Hop on over to Mama M's and answer your own Friday Five. Then have a blessed weekend.

No comments: