Monday, August 1, 2011

Move It Mondays

Good Monday morning to all. I will be doing a lot of moving today, because our plan is to drive back to South Florida this afternoon. That means we need to get a list of things taken care of first. Here is my to-do list before traveling:

*Do 2 loads of laundry
*Finish packing
*Take A to get her parking permit from school
*Take A to get a new bank account opened (the bank we use is not local)
*Get the internet back home switched from R's name to mine

I'm thankful to God that the apartment is well set up. My kids can live here the way it is right now and be completely comfortable. Missing them is going to be the hardest part, but I pray the Lord will give me strength to get through this new season of life.

Move it Mondays is hosted by Kristilea at In The Lord's Path. Have a blessed week.

1 comment:

Mrs. O said...

At least I'll have a place to go to in November when I'm there. :)