Monday, August 29, 2011

Move It Mondays

It's Monday morning again, and the last week of August! Wow, this summer has gone by exceedingly fast! Time to get the house spruced up for the fall, my favorite season. The weather should (hopefully) get a bit cooler now, which will be a welcome relief since our temps have been in the 90's everyday. With the humidity it feels like it's over 100 degrees. We've gotten lots of much needed rain this month which has made everything lush and green; not fall-like but lovely to see.

This week I'm hoping to get a lot done. Today will be cleaning and organizing.

*Fix beds
*Vacuum floors
*Dust
*Put away one load of laundry
*Tidy kitchen (I gave it a good cleaning on Saturday)
*Mop

My plan is to work on one room per day, decorating for the fall. It should take me all week, but I hope to enjoy it for the next few months.

Move it Mondays is hosted by Kristilea at In The Lord's Path. Have a blessed week.

No comments: