Saturday, January 21, 2012

Observing My Senses

For Today, January 21, 2012...

I am seeing...hazy sunshine to start off another beautiful day.

I am feeling...a bit tired.  Our smoke detector went off at 4:30 in the morning.  There was no smoke in the house, and I changed the battery on it last week, so that's not the problem.  I guess it's defective.  It's not that old either, only a couple of years.  Bummer.

I am hearing...sausages sizzling in the frying pan.

I am tasting...nothing yet.  Breakfast is cooking.

I am smelling...coffee, biscuits in the oven, sausages on the stove.

It just takes a moment to observe your surroundings.  Won't you join me?

1 comment:

momto8 said...

sounds like you are living in the moment!! Something I try and do..I think that is the better perspective...
I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.