Friday, February 24, 2012

Five Question Friday


It's Friday!  *Does tap dance* I love Fridays, but then, doesn't everyone?  I'm hoping the Lord will bless some plans we're making for this weekend.  In the meantime, here are my Five Questions for this Friday.  If you want to try your hand at it, visit Mama M at My Little Life.


1. What's your favorite way to spend down time (alone or with a significant other)?
I like being at home, by myself, with a good book.  Some tea to go with it would be lovely too, thank you very much.

2. Are you the kind of person that wants things more as soon as you know you can't have it?
Um, yeah *blushes*.  I'm working on that not-so-desirable character trait, and learning to be content with what God has for me.

3. If you were given $1000 to spend on yourself, what would you buy?
Oh my.  That's a lot of money to spend just on myself.  My immediate thought would be to buy something for the home, because I live here, therefore it would be for me, but we would all enjoy it as well.  Like say, a new couch.  Or maybe I can invest in a new washing machine!  That would be for me, right?  Seeing as I'm the one washing the clothes.  We could use it towards a couple days at Disney World or Universal Studios, and I would REALLY love that!  I just don't think I could spend $1000 on myself and feel good about it.  I like to share.

4. Do you ever go out to eat by yourself?
Not usually.  The last time I did eat by myself was when I had my pupils dilated and I had to wait till I could see well enough to drive.  I got hungry, so I went to the only place to eat at our Walmart, McDonalds :P.  Not only did I have to sit there alone, I couldn't even read my Nook because I couldn't focus long enough with my pupils dilated.  It was not fun.

5. What company would you want to do a blog review for?
Oh wow, I've never thought of that.  Let's see, it would have to be one that I'd enjoy going through their website and seeing stuff, and where they might offer me some freebies...Kirkland's!  I love their home decor, and if they gave me some stuff I know I'd be very happy!  LOL!!


No comments: