Here's one blog hop I enjoy because I can personalize it. The first 4 questions are supplied by Heather at Acting Balanced. The fifth question is provided by yours truly, and you get to answer it here on my blog. Ready? Here we go:
1. What room in the house do you try your hardest to keep clean?
That's easy - the kitchen. I cook everyday, two or three times a day (depending on whether or not there's leftovers), so it gets cleaned constantly.
2. How do you describe your blog to someone you just met?
Learning to deal with life's never ending twists and turns.
3. What was your lie from last week? (If you didn't play last week, What was your favorite cartoon you watched as a kid?)
#3 was my lie. I'm the oldest of 4 children.
4. What is your favorite kind of salad? (post a recipe if you got one)
My favorite kind of salad is the kind that comes in a bag, already washed and chopped, and all it needs is to be tossed in a bowl with Good Seasons Italian dressing.
And now for my question for this week:
5. Dog lover, cat lover, both, or none?
We are dog lovin' people in my house. We currently have one dog, an American bulldog mix named Molly, who thinks she's people ;). My daughter would happily bring home a whole houseful of dogs, but Molly gets jealous if there's any competition around.