Wednesday, January 30, 2013
Chats on the Farmhouse Porch
Good morning! It's a lovely day in South Florida, and I'm visiting with Patrice and Wendell on their front porch. Please join us at Everyday Ruralty.
1. Have you ever been on a boat? (Motor boat, sail boat, cruise ship, ark, or Good Ship Lollipop)
Yes. About 10 years ago I went with my husband to the Bahamas on a one day cruise. It was extremely relaxing and fun.
2. Do you need an alarm to wake up in the morning, or do you wake up naturally? If you have an alarm, tell us what type.
I do have an alarm clock, one with a CD and radio plus a buzzer, but most times I'm awake before the alarm goes off. I have it as a safeguard, just in case I doze off.
3. Have you ever had a yard sale?
Nope. I wanted to have one but the hubs was totally against it. We live in a cul-de-sac that is out of the way so it would be hard to get much traffic here anyway.
4. Do you like kitchen gadgets? What are some of your favorite?
Why of course I do - my favorite is my crock pot (or crock pots, since I have 3). I also like my mini food processor, though I don't use it as often as I could.
5. Do you read labels at the grocery store?
If I'm purchasing something I haven't purchased before, yes. I like to know what I'm getting myself into, or rather what is getting into me ;).