Friday, January 4, 2013

Five Question Friday


Good Friday morning to ya!  Winter break has gone by fast, and lives are starting to get back to normal.  My son has quite a bit of homework still that needs to get caught up, but since he's still asleep I think I'll get down to my five questions courtesy of Mama M at My Little Life.


1. Have you set any goals/resolutions for 2013?
I don't make resolutions but I do think we should always have goals in our lives, not just during the new year.  My goal is to be a more compassionate person, listening to people and trying to understand their hardships instead of immediately thinking they need to get over it (bad habit of mine).  I also am continuing my goal of eliminating credit card use.  I always pay my credit card at the end of the month so I don't have credit card debt per se, but I was spending way too much on my card only to have to cut corners at the end of the month or, worse, pull money from savings to pay the bills.  I've already cut my credit card spending in half and I'm working at reducing it even more.  God has been consistent in guiding and rewarding me as I go.

2. Have you made any travel/vacation plans for 2013?
Nope.  It's not in the budget at this time.

3. What room is never cleaned in your house?
There is no room in my house that is never cleaned.  Even the garage gets cleaned at least every other month.  I would have a conniption if there was a room in my house that never got cleaned.  It's just not in my nature.

4. What food must be in your house at all times?
Bacon.  Need I say more?

5. Are you a hugger or more of a hands off person?
I am not a touchy feely person at all.  I don't mind giving a kiss or even a hug as a greeting, but after that everyone needs to keep their hands to themselves.  Cooties and all that, you know ;).

2 comments:

Tanya said...

My family would love if I kept bacon in the house all the time. I am one of the odd people who does not care for it and I do the grocery shopping so we very rarely have it in the house. Much to the dismay of my children and husband.

Happy Friday!

A Chocolate Bouquet said...

Thanks for sharing---love your answer for #4. =)
Working to be more like you on answer #3!
Have a nice weekend.