I've had one of those days, but I'm glad to be here to add my Five Question Friday post, questions courtesy of Mama M and friends at My Little Life.
1. Flu mist? Flu shot? Or take your chances?
I take my chances. I've heard the flu shot can give adverse reactions, such as flu-like symptoms. I don't get the flu often so I prefer to pray and leave it in God's hands.
2. Do your kids have iPads? What are some good educational apps? Price?
None of my kids have iPads. My daughter has a Mac Book, and my two older kids have Nooks, so neither has seen the need to spend money on an iPad. My youngest son just got a new laptop and he's happy enough with that.
3. What are your favorite boy/girl baby names?
If I had more children (which will only happen if I adopt) I would name my son Isaac and my daughter Rebecca. I think that's a nice combo. I also like Benjamin and Nathalie.
4. If an apple a day keeps the doctor away, which apple do you choose to eat? (red/green, gala, red delicious...)
I love royal gala apples. They are not overly sweet but very juicy.
5. What is your favorite place to escape to for peace & quiet, to think? Why?
The bathroom, because I can lock the door and ignore the people on the other side. Don't judge me. If you're a mom you've done it at least once.