Brave Mama M put up her answers on video along with her daughter. You can view them here. As for my answers, well, you'll have to go about these the old fashioned way: reading them.
1. Do you embrace or dread snow/cold weather days?
I used to dread them, back when I lived up north, in my youth. Now that I live in South Florida, we get very few cold days and no snow days. I'm very happy here.
2. Which game show or reality show could you totally win?
I don't think I'd do well at any of them. I'm not competitive, nor am I athletic. I like playing games but I don't care if I win or lose, I just like having fun and laughing at silly answers.
3. What is your preferred climate?
Our spring and fall climate in Florida is incredible. Days are warm but not hot, and the humidity stays low. There's plenty of rain in the spring months, less in the fall, but even those rainy days are pleasant. Our winters are nice too, drier and slightly cooler. Summers are brutal; the temps are high and the humidity is higher. I like days that are sunny, breezy and warm.
4. What do you buy every time you walk into the grocery store, no matter what?
Bagged salads. I like the convenience of having the lettuce and veggies all chopped up for me so I can serve them up quick.
5. If you see a spider/bug in the house, are you brave enough to kill it, or do you call for your hubby?
Most bugs I can kill myself so long as I have my can of Raid nearby. I can squish a spider, no prob, but those big cockroaches (known here as Palmetto bugs) must be sprayed. They're nasty to squish.