Friday, January 11, 2013

Follow Friday Four Fill-In Fun


It's that time again:  time for my Friday fill-ins, courtesy of Hilary at Feeling Beachie.


This week’s statements:
1. When I __ I ___
When I watch television I typically fall asleep.  Which goes to show how boring television has become.

2. It is pretty funny that ____
It is pretty funny that people don't believe I'm 49 years old.  I am.  Really.

3. It may be strange but ___
It may be strange but I have no desire to get a Twitter account.  The world will just have to wonder what I'm doing 24/7.

4. How ______ made me ______.
How my kids surprised me with an iPhone for my birthday made me thank God for all three of them.

2 comments:

Hilary said...

I always fall asleep watching tv too!

LA Botchar said...

I can never fall asleep watching TV. I mean, I have to be really tired. I have this thing where I always have to know how the story ends, so I will sit through the worst stuff, or bone tired just to see the conclusion.
I should probably seek help for that.