Monday, January 7, 2013
Monday Quiz About Me
Welcome to Monday Quiz About Me - hosted by Acting Balanced and Touristic.
Here are FOUR QUESTIONS that everyone can answer and then you have the option to add a fifth question of your own for those who are visiting your blog to answer in the comment section, along with commenting on the four standard questions you answered! Here are my four answers:
1. What do you think the biggest downside to being rich and famous would be?
Not knowing who your true friends are.
2. What is the most interesting news article you read or heard about last week?
I loved the story of the baby that reached out and grabbed the doctor's finger just before being pulled out in a cesarean section. The photo was priceless.
3. Who kissed you for the first time?
That would have been my first boyfriend at age 16.
4. How much do you typically tip at a decent sit down restaurant?
I usually tip the standard 15% unless the waiter/waitress was exceptionally good, in which case I'll tip 20%.
And now for my question:
5. Are all the Christmas decorations put away yet?
All the indoor ones are, but the outdoor lights need to come down. That should happen this week.