Monday, January 28, 2013
Monday Quiz About Me
It is Monday, right? Good! Welcome to Monday Quiz About Me - hosted by Acting Balanced and Touristic.
Here are FOUR QUESTIONS that everyone can answer and then I add a fifth question of my own for those who are visiting my blog to answer in the comment section, along with commenting on the four standard questions I answered! Here we go:
1. On a long road trip do you prefer to be the driver or a passenger? Or do you prefer to travel a different way all together?
That's easy. Long or short, I'd rather be the passenger on a road trip and not the driver. I enjoy traveling by car, I just prefer not to drive.
2. Do you use a slow cooker? Favorite thing to make?
Oh yeah! Best appliance in the kitchen! My favorite thing to make is jambalaya. I add chicken, smoked sausage (kielbasa) and shrimp. Delicious!
3. Which type of festival would you rather go to... Wine and Food, Music or Sports?
Music, especially if my daughter is playing :)
4. What is your favorite fallacy?
"Favorite" fallacy? I don't know if I have a favorite. Fallacies are falsehoods, and I don't like falsehoods.
And my question:
5. Who are you rooting for in the Super Bowl?
Okay, I'm gonna be honest here. I only know the Super Bowl is this Sunday because it was mentioned at church yesterday. I don't even know who's playing in the Super Bowl. I'm hoping the answers here will shed some light. :)