Saturday, January 19, 2013

Observing My Senses

For Today, January 19, 2013...

I am seeing...rain come down, well, drizzle actually.  We haven't had much rain the past couple of months, so  it's a welcome sight.

I am feeling...pains in muscles I didn't know I had.  My son got Just Dance 3 for Christmas and his dad bought him Just Dance 4.  We've been playing and getting lots of exercise doing it.  It's like aerobics but more fun :).  Of course once we're done I feel like someone put lead in my arms, but hey, I'm getting fit.

I am hearing...the coffee pot make brewing noises.

I am tasting...my morning concoction of eggs scrambled with tomato, onion and ham, on white wheat toast.  And coffee of course.

I am smelling...the wonderful smells of home.

It just takes a moment to observe your surroundings.  Won't you join me?

4 comments:

Mrs. O said...

Is the Just Dance for the Wii or another system? I thought about getting it but wasn't sure if it was worth it.

Arlene said...

He has Just Dance for the Wii. Your niece thought about getting it but didn't think it would be a good workout. Now she wants to play it all the time. It works every part of the body.

Countrywoman said...

wonderful moments caught in time

Barb said...

Hi Arlene!

I need a good work-out!! I'll have to try it!

Rain sounds heavenly! I don't think it's gotten over 17 degrees all week, and more cold in the forecast!! Please sit in the sun for me?!

Hugs,
Barb