Saturday, January 26, 2013

Observing My Senses

For Today, January 26, 2013...

I am seeing...another beautiful sunshiny day.  We've had glorious weather this week, and it looks like the trend will continue through the weekend.

I am feeling...the coolness coming in through the windows.  I hadn't been able to open the windows because it had been hot and muggy for several days.  This is a nice change!

I am hearing...birds in the distance, the ticking of my kitchen clock, the whir of my computer fan, a dog barking.

I am tasting...my morning coffee.

I am smelling...this morning's breakfast:  pigs in a blanket.  I use Libby's Vienna sausages and Pillsbury biscuits.  My family loves them.

It just takes a moment to observe your surroundings.  Won't you join me?

1 comment:

Mrs. O said...

I never tried pigs in a blanket with vienna sausages ... sounds good though I wouldn't be able to have them because of the sodium. I like to use low sodium ham & swiss. I wonder what that would be called? Pig & Cow in a blanket? :P