Friday, February 22, 2013

Five Question Friday


Thanks go out to Mama M for hosting this fun blog hop each week.  Join us at My Little Life.


1. What is a hobby you would love to learn and why?
I'd love to learn to play a musical instrument so I can join my daughter in a jam session.

2. What do you wish you could have delivered to your house but does not deliver?
I think it would be pretty cool if Walmart delivered so I wouldn't have to deal with their long lines.  Of course I would never have them deliver because I'd refuse to pay delivery charges.

3. What's your favorite snow day activity? Inside and out?
We don't get snow in South Florida.  When it's snowing in your neck of the woods, we like to barbecue.  Don't hate me.

4. Would you meet a stranger from an Internet dating site?
No!  I've watched too much Investigation Discovery shows to do anything that crazy.

5. If you had to spend 35 hours in a car with 4 other people, who would you choose?
I can't imagine anyone wanting to spend 35 hours in a car with me, quite frankly.  Let's see, who would I torture?  My kids, of course.  And my sister, because she's younger than me and has to mind her older sis ;).

2 comments:

Brandie said...

That's great. I would make my little sister come with me too!

Mrs. O said...

I don't know if you'd really like to spend 35 hrs in a car with me and A ... we can get childishly silly when we get started. ;)