Monday, February 4, 2013
Monday Quiz About Me
Welcome to Monday Quiz About Me - hosted by Acting Balanced and Touristic
Here are FOUR QUESTIONS that everyone can answer and then you have the option to add a fifth question of your own for those who are visiting your blog to answer in the comment section, along with commenting on the four standard questions you answered!
Here are this week's Questions:
1. Are you good about going to the doctor?
No, I'm not. I really should be more conscientious about it, but I hate sitting in the doctor's office for what seems like an eternity for something minor. I have to be really sick to drag myself to the doctor's office.
2. What do you think about the practice of restaurants adding automatic tips for large groups or specific events?
It was always my understanding that a tip was given based on the service provided. For excellent service, a waiter/waitress could expect an excellent tip; for lousy service, a lousy or no tip. It seems to me that adding the tip automatically isn't much of an incentive for a service provider to provide the best service possible.
3. When was the last time you went out for dinner?
It was in December, for my birthday. We typically don't go out for dinner; when we do go out it's for lunch, since lunch menus tend to be cheaper.
4. What is your best budget saving tip for recovering from an unexpected expense or planning for one?
Before spending money on something, ask yourself: is this a need, or a want? Stick to buying only what you need. There will be time later on for the wants.
And now my question:
5. Did you watch any part of the Super Bowl last night?
I watched absolutely zero. Nothing. Nada. I didn't even find out who won till this morning. And what's more, I don't feel like I missed out.