Welcome to Monday Quiz About Me - hosted by Acting Balanced and Touristic
Here are FOUR QUESTIONS that everyone can answer and then you have the option to add a fifth question of your own for those who are visiting your blog to answer in the comment section, along with commenting on the four standard questions you answered! Here are my answers:
1. Who was the last person you said 'I love you to?'
That would be my youngest son, after I said Good Night.
2. What was the last non-kid friendly movie you saw?
Gone With The Wind. It was on Turner Classic Movies the other night. It's about as kid unfriendly as I get.
3. When was the last time you got angry about something that you felt silly about later?
I usually feel silly about getting angry, especially if it's something my youngest son is doing just because he's a new teenager and is getting into the role. He can be annoying but it's not worth getting angry over.
4. Where is your favorite object at this moment?
My Nook. I want to read at least one book a month, and the Nook makes it easy (and affordable).
Now my question:
5. Do you think of President's Day as a true holiday or just a retailer's gimmick?
I'd like to think of President's Day as a day to show appreciation for the men who have led our country, but just as with so many other holidays, it's become nothing more than a day to get good deals at car dealerships and stores. Gone are the days when stores actually closed on holidays and gave their employees a break. :(